My time lately have been wrapped up with a few things.
Here’s a synopsis:
- I have officially divorced my fears.
- I am working FULL TIME on my Internet Business – I haven’t quiet figured out what my niche is. I enrolled in the Internet Business Mastery, so far I’m truly enjoying it. I’ll do a review on the academy once I’ve completed the modules and had my niche consultation.
- I am slowing coming out of my shell and connecting with people.
- I’m reading Rich Dad Poor Dad by Richard Kiyosaki (I’ll also do my own review on it). Implementing my Slight Edge strategy here. By taking small steps day by day I’m working progress, not perfection. My review of the Slight Edge, click here.
- So there you have it, Krista has opened up. It’s about a year since I have had this blog and I am grateful for the platform to put myself out there more.
Oh! don’t forget to check out Happiness or Misery here.
Till next time,
(you guys are my friends, right?)
I hope so, but anyways I came across this video and instead of writing some long post and telling you that you need to do this or that. How about you just watch this video. This has become one of my favourite videos for inspiration and that little push.
So for that, just do it!
P.S. If you haven’t checked out my e-book.
Please do so, by clicking here.
May has officially come to an end and I’m looking forward to all the craziness June has to offer. Craziness may not be the word. But Oh, well. I have accomplished most things in on my To-do list for May. My first E-book was released please check here, if you so desire. Thank you if you have. I haven’t read as much books as I had planned on but there’s nothing I can do about that now. May is over.
Oh Jamaica I have miss thee
Here are my essentials when in Jamaica. Shades and CranWater 🙂
June will be filled with excitement and more importantly I will be heading to Jamaica for a week for a Diaspora Conference. I’m super excited about that, as it has been something I’ve been looking forward to some time now. And even more excitement, I will be spending Father’s Day with my dad. I haven’t done so, in over 13 years. I’ll write and let you know how that goes and I will definitely have pictures 🙂
I thought I’d write something along these lines just so that you can get to know lil’ ol’ me a little more. I hope June treats you well and we shall talk soon.
I’m getting tired of answering “Ok” to the following questions…
- How was your day?
- How’s life?
- How are you?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful to be alive and be blessed with all the ‘great’ things life has to offer, a job, a places to live and all the little things my job affords me. But yet I’m seeking more. I yearn for something greater than I can possibly imagine. I often find myself frustrated with myself for being in the position I am in right now.
Whenever my friends talk about how much they are unhappy with their jobs, the progress their lives are taking or the lack of. I’m always telling them to change it. MAKE A FREAKIN’ CHANGE. Yet it’s quiet hypocritical of me because what change have embarked on?
Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
I sincerely hope that you are enjoying your Saturday. It’s lovely sunny Saturday afternoon in Toronto!
As of late, I have really reflected on the people that I have surrounded myself with and in this very moment I can all say that they all have contributed to my happiness in different magnitudes. For that I’m thankful and feel highly blessed. You know who you are 😉
As I work on becoming a more patient and understanding person, I aim to be happy, feel happy and embody happiness.