I know. I haven’t blogged in a quiet some time. But I have been working on something- that I mentioned some weeks ago. I am pleased to share http://www.freefromperfect.com — It’s still under construction. But feel free to follow me over at @freefromperfect on Twitter. I’m there a few times a day. I’m finally feeling fulfilled, working on building on my own brand. It’s an awesome feeling. I recommend you do the same. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will definitely update this blog with all the new things coming down the pipeline. Thank you all for being apart of my journey of finding myself and rejecting the ‘perfection’ curse. Remember progress not perfection.
Until next time,
My time lately have been wrapped up with a few things.
Here’s a synopsis:
- I have officially divorced my fears.
- I am working FULL TIME on my Internet Business – I haven’t quiet figured out what my niche is. I enrolled in the Internet Business Mastery, so far I’m truly enjoying it. I’ll do a review on the academy once I’ve completed the modules and had my niche consultation.
- I am slowing coming out of my shell and connecting with people.
- I’m reading Rich Dad Poor Dad by Richard Kiyosaki (I’ll also do my own review on it). Implementing my Slight Edge strategy here. By taking small steps day by day I’m working progress, not perfection. My review of the Slight Edge, click here.
- So there you have it, Krista has opened up. It’s about a year since I have had this blog and I am grateful for the platform to put myself out there more.
Oh! don’t forget to check out Happiness or Misery here.
Till next time,